Thursday, August 29, 2013

My first post!

Hello blogger world!

This is my first blog post! Yay! I have been tossing around the idea of starting a blog for quite some time now, so I figured what better time than now, right?!

A little about me: I just graduated in June 2013 with my AAS in Early Childhood Education and I am now a substitute preschool teacher. I have a beautiful little girl and am engaged to a wonderful man!

I have a facebook boutique business where it started out with me making baby leggings for my daughter when she was 6 months old. Check it out at: www.facebook.com/babyleggingsandmore! I also have an etsy shop with my items that I make. In addition to Baby leggings, I also sell duct tape items I make, shabby headbands/clips, fabric flower headbands/clips, fleece blankets with crocheted edgings, etc. I am always trying out new products and keeping it fresh!

I also just signed on this summer with Origami Owl. Haven't heard of it? well, now you have! It's a new direct sales company with some gorgeous lockets that you can interchange and customize to make it your own! Check out my website: www.tiffanysanderson.origamiowl.com I also have a facebook page, so find me on facebook too! I would love to help you customize your very own locket!

This blog will have some of tutorials of projects that I don't sell on my Baby Leggings and More shop, as well as links to other tutorials I love (gotta give credit where credit is due!), information about Origami Owl, some specials I offer to my blog followers for my Baby Leggings and More page, and I might even throw in some giveaways!

Welcome to my blog, and enjoy!

Much love,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment